The American Chamber of Commerce in Qatar (AmCham Qatar) is the first legally established foreign Chamber of Commerce in Qatar. AmCham Qatar was first launched February 2010 and is registered as a private institution for public benefit.
AmCham Qatar is a non-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization dedicated to fostering mutual cooperation and understanding between Qatar and the United States through trade,
commerce and investment.
AmCham Qatar’s principle objectives are to:
- Promote the expansion of trade and investment between the United States and Qatar
- Serve as a forum in which American business people in Qatar can identify, discuss and pursue common commercial interests
- Work with organizations in Qatar and internationally on matters of mutual interest
- Serve as a conduit of information to the governments and publics of the United States and Qatar concerning the improvement of business conditions
- Maintain relations with chambers of commerce in the United States and other chambers of commerce or commercial organizations
- Contribute to the development of a vibrant private sector in Qatar and uphold the highest standards of corporate and commercial practice
Recognizing our Chairman's Circle Members: